Building your new Elan home
We're passionate about your home!
We want to create you a home that you're proud of, we guarantee to put in exceptional care and attention into our workmanship creating you a home that will stand the test of time.
- Elan Homes have carefully chosen the location of your new home
- Having gained the necessary planning permission and complied with the local authorities’ requirements, we have carefully considered the layout of the development and selected homes to be sympathetic to their surroundings, whilst enhancing the local environment.
- In advance of site commencement works, the Construction Team prepares a comprehensive programme which will enable us to utilise our preferred workforce and chosen materials.
- This build programme is calculated to allow an efficient, steady flow from the laying of foundations, then on to external brickwork, putting on the roof, finishing the internal plumbing, electrics and carpentry and when structurally complete, finally serving notice on your new home. You will then be invited to view the property, where we can demonstrate the day to day workings of your new home.
- With this in mind, the policy at Elan Homes is that we will only indicate the season(s) when we anticipate your new home to be ready before it is roofed and weather tight. Once your property is roofed we can be more accurate and advise the month(s) when it will be ready and the Head of our Construction Department will write to you to confirm this.
- Now the buying process is underway, you need to consider your choices, as well as any of the finishing touches that are available over and above the standard specification, to create a personalised home.