The aim of the Elan Homes Team is to provide you with a quality home and excellent customer service by helping you throughout your purchase and long after you have moved in. Our Charter sets out our commitment to you so you can have complete confidence in purchasing an Elan home.
- We will provide you with detailed information about the home you have chosen and all necessary contractual information so you can make an informed purchasing decision. Including details about any management service, an estimate of the costs and how to cancel a reservation should you no longer wish to buy.
- We will tell you how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments you make.
- We will assist you in respect of questions, choices and options throughout the purchase of your new home and provide confirmation of specification and lay out.
- We will advise you about the necessary health and safety precautions when visiting our developments.
- We will give you regular and realistic information about the timing of the construction and anticipated completion of your new home.
- We will provide you with an information pack about your new home and the opportunity for a comprehensive customer demonstration to display and explain all of the functions and features.
- We will ensure you are aware of the benefits of your initial Developers warranty, manufacturer’s warranties and the industry regulated NHBC Buildmark cover.
- We will provide you with customer service via our Customer Care Team, their contact details and our out of hour’s emergency helpline, to ensure that you have support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We will listen to you in order to improve and maintain the quality of our customer service and remain professional, efficient and helpful at all times.
We will provide you with a copy of our Complaints Handling Policy, which will provide you with details of who to contact, should we fail to meet expectations as set out in this Charter