Hours of work: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm Mon to Thu and 8.30 am – 3.30 pm on Fri / including out of hours on call support cover with time off in lieu provided
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Company Car or equivalent allowance, minimum of 25 days Holiday per annum, Company Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance.
Elan Homes Limited is an exciting name in homebuilding. We are a privately owned Company building new homes across the Midlands, North West & South West England and North Wales.
Working for the IT & Facilities department and reporting to the IT & Facilities Manager the IT Technical Support Analyst will provide Elan Homes with IT Support from 2nd line to 3rd line with the focus on technical support & business systems implementation, development, management & troubleshooting. Relevant experience is essential.
Personal Attributes required for this role:
· Organised, reliable and punctual.
· Excellent communicator
· Analytical, logical relating to fault resolution.
· Creative in relation to web development.
· Patient and intuitive trainer.
Essential duties & Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
· IT operating systems, applications, installation and configuration, including Windows OS, Windows Server, Cyberqube, Sitestream
· Monitoring of network issues and resolution.
· Website updates and configuration.
· Printer support
· Manage IT/Printer stock levels
· Setup and configuration of development sites.
· Provide IT training to staff where needed.
Additional Preferred IT skills (advantageous)
· Social media/digital marketing experience
· Server/laptop repairs & maintenance
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or to apply in writing please send your cv to Paula Fennah, HR Officer, Elan Homes Limited, Oak House, Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9HQ or by email to email@example.com, quoting the reference number above.