Job ID: MM/SC/05/22
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent
Full or part time: 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Specific location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Hours of work: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am – 3.30 pm on Fridays
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, 25 days Holiday Per Annum (pro-rata), Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Private Health Insurance.
Please quote vacancy reference: Ref: MM/SC/05/22
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator driven by ambition to fulfil a multifaceted role focused on Sales / Customer centric tasks and Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career in Sales and Marketing with a chance to progress quickly.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will play a key part in supporting the Sales division with responsibility for the following core duties:
- Co-ordinating the pricing and ordering of customer’s specification for their new luxury home
- Communicating pricing and obtaining payment from customer’s
- Co-ordinating and issuing Management Information Report’s
- Reporting to Director’s on Progress and attending weekly meetings
- General office duties i.e. answering telephone queries
- Raise and process orders for the sales department
- Managing the Sales Department Corporate Presentation – i.e. coordinate stock/ordering of uniforms
- Communicating with other departments within Elan and external stakeholders/retained agencies/sub-contractors and suppliers
- Co-ordinating updates to Marketing Campaigns as instructed
- Responding to public Social Media posts through Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram
- Attend weekly/Monthly Marketing Meetings
- Assist with Site Set up i.e. ordering show home fit-outs/marketing suit set up’s
- Assist with colour choices on stock properties
The successful candidate will preferably have the following skills and background:
- Be of graduate calibre or have previous experience working in a customer facing role
- Proficient use in Microsoft, Excel and Outlook
- Be a confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality that is supportive of others
- Work with immaculate attention to detail and tenacity
- Experience of Digital Marketing through Social Media with an understanding of PPC and SEO is desirable
Elan Homes Limited is an exciting name in homebuilding. We are a privately owned Company building new homes across Cheshire, Devon, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, North Wales, Staffordshire, Somerset, and Worcestershire.
We are looking for to fill this position during May 2022.
To apply in writing please send your cv to Nadia Thih, HR Officer, Elan Homes Limited, Oak House, Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9HQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org