Whatever the market conditions, we understand that you want to look forward to moving day without being held back by the property you’ve outgrown and want to move from. We can help remove some of the stress that can be associated with moving. Instead of finding an agent to market your existing property so you can buy a new home, we could effectively become a cash buyer for your property, helping you move quickly and simply.
Benefits of Part Exchange
It's that simple!
*Terms & conditions apply - development / plot specific, please speak to one of our friendly Sales Executives on your chosen development for full details.FIND YOUR ELAN HOME
Our EasyMove scheme could help you move into a brand new Elan Home whilst saving money on your estate agent fees.
EasyMove in 4 easy steps
Benefits of EasyMove
Speak to one of our friendly Sales Executives on your chosen development for full details.FIND YOUR ELAN HOME
Moving House can be a busy and stressful time, download our handy moving home checklist to minimise the stress of moving and ensure nothing is missed so you can enjoy life in your brand new Elan Home.MOVING HOME CHECKLIST
Our Charter sets out our commitment to you so you can have complete confidence in purchasing an Elan Home.
1. We will provide you with detailed information about the home you have chosen and all necessary contractual information so you can make an informed purchasing decision. Including details about any management service, an estimate of the costs and how to cancel a reservation should you no longer wish to buy
2. We will tell you how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments you make
3. We will assist you in respect of questions, choices and options throughout the purchase of your new home and provide confirmation of specification and layout
4. We will advise you about the necessary health and safety precautions when visiting our developments
5. We will give you regular and realistic information about the timing of the construction and anticipated completion of your new home
6. We will provide you with an information pack about your new home and the opportunity for a comprehensive customer demonstration to display and explain all of the functions and features
7. We will ensure you are aware of the benefits of your initial developers warranty, manufacturer’s warranties and the industry regulated NHBC Buildmark cover
8. We will provide you with customer service via our Customer Care Team, their contact details and our out of hour’s emergency helpline, to ensure that you have support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
9. We will listen to you in order to improve and maintain the quality of our customer service and remain professional, efficient and helpful at all times
10. We will provide you with a copy of our Complaints Handling Policy, which will provide you with details of who to contact, should we fail to meet expectations as set out in this Charter
With our Early Bird scheme you can reserve your dream home before it's released for sale. (Selected plots only)
You'll need to pay a fee of £250 up front and once the plot is released you'll get first refusal ahead of everyone else.
Customers will need to be in a proceedable position before being able to Early Bird their chosen Elan Home. Please speak to one of our friendly Sales Executives on your chosen development for full details.FIND YOUR ELAN HOME
Do you know a family member, friend or even a colleague who may be looking for a stunning new home in your area?
If you recommend someone to buy one of our selected homes, you will receive £500 when they buy. What's more your friend will get £250 off their new home.
All you need to do is request a Recommend a Friend voucher from your Sales Executive, fill it out and give to your friend to present to their Sales Executive on their first visit to the marketing suite.DOWNLOAD VOUCHER
Find deals you're eligible for fast
Won't affect your credit score
Compare your credit profile and personal details with the eligibility criteria of top lenders.
You can upload documents, interact with the broker and get live updates.
Too many lender applications can reduce your chances of being accepted.
Save an average of £500 on broker fees. Speak to our mortgage brokers.
Securely upload, view and manage your documents online. No messy paperwork.
The latest mortgage rates from high street lenders
The Digital Mortgage service is powered by real people who give personal support. They are on hand to answer your questions and help you get moving.
The Consumer Code makes sure all customers are treated fairly and are given reliable information upon which to make their decisions. For all details regarding the Consumer Code please see the link belowFIND OUT MORE