We’re committed to building some of the best quality new homes in some of the UK’s favourite locations, as well as creating sustainable communities that you’ll be proud to call home.
At Elan Homes we take great pride in the homes we build, where we build them and the communities we create, so that our customers get the maximum satisfaction from the whole experience.
Traditionally styled exteriors are complemented by stylish interiors and at Elan Homes we offer a level of personal service we think our customers deserve. This all adds up to a fabulous new home that we think you’ll love inside out!FIND OUT MORE
• New build houses are so energy efficient they could save buyers up to £180 on
their monthly energy bills, compared with the bills of an equivalent older house.
• An average new house emits just 1 third of the amount of carbon that a typical
older house emits. Saving 2.8 tonnes of carbon yearly.
• On average, new build homes use approximately 9,414 kWh a year, as compared
to older properties using an average of 21,040 kWh annually. Meaning new builds
use 55% less energy a year.
• 85% of new builds have an A or B EPC rating. Just 4% of older properties achieve
the same energy-efficiency grade.
• Upgrading an older home to modern standards is very costly. Avoid hidden costs
and pricey renovation work with an energy-efficient new build.
Information based on HBF Watt A Save Report July 2023